products used: Coffee break DSP 12x12 sheet
Gift bag punch board
scrap of Whisper White CS
chocolate chip ink
coffee cafe stamp set
1. make gift bag using gift bag punch board and Large and 12" settings. Before folding and taping, score at 1" at side opposite punches. Fold over to make top border of bag. Use Reverse punch on folded edge to make holes for threading ribbon through. Fold and burnish on scores to make bag. Adhere bottom tabs to finish bag. Thread ribbon through holes at top and tie knot on side.
2. Stamp sentiment and cup on scrap of Whisper White. Use framelit to die cut cup. Adhere to scrap of gold foil (I found mine from a ham wrapper). Adhere foil to front of bag.
products used: cardboard drink holder
coffee break DSP
1. Measure and cut DSP to bottom portion of drink holder. Adhere to drink holder.
products used: tea towel
Coffee cafe stamp set
Tuxedo black ink
1. Place folded towel on Stamparatus. Determine placement of sentiment, ink up stamp and stamp.
decide placement of cup around sentiment, ink stamp and stamp. repeat with foam.
2. Place towel in dryer and dry for 30 minutes. This should help set the ink.
Life Happens chalk board
products used: chalk board from craft store
Coffee break DSP
Clear embossing powder
Copper embossing powder
Chocolate chip ink
fine tip glue pen
1. Use little coffee cup framelit and die cut coffee cups. ink cups up with versamark and clear embossing powder. use heat tool to emboss cups.
2. Rub versamark and chocolate chip ink on wooden sides of frame. Emboss with clear embossing powder.
3. Curl embossed cups. Adhere to chalk board sides with fine tip glue pen.
4. Put multiple dots of fine tip glue on bottom wood edge of chalk board and adhere multiple aromatic coffee beans. Let dry.
5. Using push pins attach ribbon to top corners of chalkboard.
6. Stamp sentiment in versamark on chalkboard. use copper embosKeesing powder to emboss.
Keep in mind that the bundle price (with 10% discount) and the DSP are retiring at the end of May. This means if the DSP runs out, it won't be there any more. If you want it, order it now. Use the April Hostess code: GYZKC2YW if your order is under $150. You will get a free gift from me.
Stampin' Over the Rainbow,