Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Half off Paper Pumpkin for new subscribers for 2 months!

     
     Need help with your creativity and don't want to spend a lot of money right away?  Try the Paper Pumpkin subscription kit NOW.  Use the code: SAVEFIFTY0418 and Click here.  This will help toward me reaching my new goal this month and will earn you a free gift from me.  Please share this special with friends who like to craft or who don't know they like to craft.  Any referrals will earn you a free gift from me. 

     This is my birthday month and I'm celebrating by giving you my new and old customers gifts and cards.  If you have been crafting lately, please share what you've been working on.  I love to see other people's crafts. 

     I've been enjoying the projects that other demonstrators have been sharing lately from the convention they went to yesterday in places like Vegas; Fort Worth; Atlanta; London, Ontario; Sydney; Auckland, New Zealand; and Paris, France.  This year is the year that Stampin' Up celebrates 30 years.  I will be attending the big event in November and would love to attend with my team members.  You could be one of these team members and earn discounts, have the fun events, have great team meetings where we craft and learn from each other.  Contact me to find out how.

     Remember to stay tuned for my post next Saturday which will be the jumping off post of a the Stamp 'N Hop blog hop.  Full of inspiration from stampers around the globe.  The theme is "Favorite product from the retiring catalog".  Click on the catalog next to this post and peruse the catalog and post here your thought on what my favorite item will be.  Names of posters will be put into a random drawing for a prize.  Ready, set, click!

Stampin'  Over the Rainbow,
Tracey Gouraud




No comments:

Post a Comment