This is the last tutorial for these items. It will be for items D and F.
File Folder (Item D)
1. Start with a piece of cardstock measuring 8" x 5 1/2". Using the Envelope Punch Board on both short ends and opposite corners, line up edge at center of punch area. Punch. Slide to 3" and punch. Score using Trimmer on the long side at 4 1/4". Line up both punched edges on trimmer with middle punch bottom on trimmer channel. Trim off part that isn't the tab.
2. Using the Big Shot and the Basket texture embossing folder, emboss the shorter side of the card.
3. Take a strip of DSP 1 1/2" x 12" as belly band. Wrap around front of fold folder so that both ends meet at back of folder and creasing at edges of folder. Adhere one end on top of other end. Stamp Octopus on scrap of Whisper White in Fresh Fig and 1st part of sentiment above octopus and rest below. Punch out using Everyday Label Punch and adhere to center of belly band.
4. Take piece of Crumb Cake 3 3/4" x 5 1/8" and using punch board, round all 4 corners. Take a piece of Whisper White 3 1/2" x 4 7/8", round corners and adhere in center of Crumb Cake piece. Insert into file folder.
Mason Jar Gift Card holder (Item F)
1. Start with a piece of Dapper Denim cardstock (retiring item so if you like it, order it now before it runs out) 3" x 11". Score on 11" side at 4 1/4", 5 1/2" and 6 3/4".
2. Using the Envelope Punch Board, and the O in Score and the N in Line on the second Score Line label, and punch. Do this on all 4 corners.
3. Fold at first fold and use corner rounder on EPB to round both corners on the fold, you are punching thru 2 layers. Unfold and fold on last fold and repeat.
4. Unfold and fold at middle score. On EPB insert fold into punch area and line up edge at left side of punch "bubble" and punch thru 2 layers. Flip to other edge and repeat.
5. Using Paper Snips, cut mountain off between both punches. Stamp background stamp on front of mason card.
6. With stamped front facing up, put line of glue on both edges of center section. Fold both center sections together and hold till glue holds.
7. Stamp sentiment on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and punch out. If desired, layer on other piece of punched cardstock. Adhere on front of mason jar. Folding jar so that the glued center is inside the front and back of the mason jar.
8. I used foil pieces (2 3/4" x 3/4") to adhere to top of mason jar. Snip off small amount hanging out between 2 foil pieces. Insert gift card into center holder and then use ribbon or twine to loop around under the foil lid and tie in front to hold mason jar closed.
Thank you for following my tutorials. If you make any of these projects, please share in the comments or on my facebook page (Stampin' Over the Rainbow with Tracey G). If you don't have a demonstrator and live in the United States, use the catalog link on the side to order from my online store. If your order is less than $150, please use the hostess code at the top of the rainbow. That way, I'll be able to send you a free gift from me. If you would like a catalog, let me know and I'll send you one.
Stampin' Over the Rainbow,