Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

#Stampinup30th - I'm creative and I get fun and friends

     I'm getting really excited about celebrating 30 years of Stampin' Up!  I met a new group of fellow demonstrators and we had so much fun together!  We got to share our excitement at the dinner meeting by writing what Stampin' Up means to us.  Here I am:


And here are some of my new friends:


     We're planning our trip to Orlando in November where we will celebrate with many others from all over the world!  You can still join us, but you have to become a demonstrator first.  You can join my team and then register to join us in Orlando and get a bag full of goodies and meet others from around the world and learn more fun things.  


     And in the meantime, some of the fun is happening on Oct. 6th.  My first ever stamp camp is happening and your seat is still available.  Click here to register for my all day event.

Having so much fun,
Tracey Gouraud
#Stampinup30th




No comments:

Post a Comment