Now I'll share the instructions for the Christmas card ornament that I shared with you yesterday. Here is the picture of the card for reference:
- Cut Poppy Parade cardstock in half to get card base of 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold to be 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut Whisper White cardstock to 3" strip and using 2 3/4" stitched square die cut, die cut it. Then cut a strip out of the rest of the strip to be 2 3/4" x 1".
- Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock to 3" x 3" and another to 3" x 1 1/4".
- Use wreath template on stamparatus for Whisper White CS stitched square size. (I sponged the edges of the die cut template in the acrylic sheet so you could see it.)
5. Place Poinsetta stamp at half way mark at top of white square and pick up with clear plate. Ink with Poppy Parade ink and stamp.
6. Rotate White CS to diamond position and ink and stamp poinsetta.
7. Rotate White CS to next station, ink stamp and stamp. Repeat all the way around the wreath.
8. Use Wink of Stella pen to color berries on poinsettas. Sponge edges of square with Shaded Spruce. Adhere to 3" Shaded Spruce square.
9. Stamp sentiment in Poppy Parade on 1" White CS strip. Sponge with Shaded Spruce and adhere to Shaded Spruce CS strip.
10. Using glue dots, loop ribbon and adhere to back of 3" Shaded Spruce square at top with loop in center and ribbon hanging down the center of the square. Leaving some ribbon showing, adhere 1 1/4" Shaded Spruce strip and cut off excess at bottom.
11. Adhere whole ribbon object to front of Poppy Parade card base front.
TADA you've got a Christmas card that can be used as an ornament.
Hope your Thanksgiving is a great one! Please comment and follow my blog and then go eat some dessert and enjoy time with family and friends.
Remember that tomorrow is the first day of Online Extravaganza:
This year, every 2 days of the Online Extravaganza, 2 new categories of products from the annual catalog will be on sale for 10% off. Shop early to get the items you want. Use the Hostess code: TF2JTGEX and you'll get a prize from me. Shop online with me during this 6 days and you will be put in a drawing for a $5 coupon to be used by the end of the year.
If you live in the USA and don't have a demonstrator, I would love to be your demonstrator. If you want everything and want at least a 20% discount, click here.
If you make a version of my ornament card, please send me a picture of it. Please leave a comment if you have a question about anything on my blog.
Tracey Gouraud – Your Stampin’ Up demo
Paper Pumpkin site: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=65497