Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2018

It's another 15 year Anniversary special for you

      Have you missed me?  I'm still here, just busy with family crisis issues.  I've decided to add a special prize for any orders of $40 or more thru June 30th thru my website only.  If you put in an order at my store and use the hostess FA6JHW,  I will give you 15 feet of ribbon from the current catalog and 15 pieces (1 foot long each) of retired ribbon. The alternate offer is 15 pieces of retired card stock instead of the 15 pieces of ribbon.

     Here are a few items to get your order started.  Just click on the item and it will take you to my store with that item.  Especially if you're into coloring and shading images:

Product List

     Stampin' in the hospital,
Tracey Gouraud

2 comments:

  1. Good reeading this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reminding me about this special. I just hit 19 years as a demo and 31 and 1/2 years of marriage and have had problems trying to come up with a prize for any orders to help me celebrate. Checked out your blog. I lilke classic cars, but am not in love with them. I do enjoy teaching people how to make cards, home decor, giftables and scrapbook pages.

      Delete