Followers

Monday, June 4, 2018

A product tutorial from the main office

  Today's post is a video tutorial from the main office.  I bring you a video that shows off one of the new Bundles of stamp set and die cuts.  It's a wonderful combination and can be used to make some wonderful projects.  Below the video is an image of the bundle that is a link to purchase it from my website. 




Product List


  A purchase of this  bundle will earn you Rainbow Rewards towards a free stamp set.  This bundle could also be added to your order as part of my Color Club.

     If you are local to my area, please join me at my next Coffee and Cards event.  I will be at Cup of Jonestown at 18700 fm 1431 Unit J, Jonestown, Texas.  $10 lets you have a cup of coffee or other drink and make 2 projects.   This will be from 9am to noon and will be a come and go thing, so no need to be there the whole 3 hours.  Show up when you can and check out the coffee shop and make a couple of cute crafts.

Stampin' Over the Rainbow,
Tracey Gouraud

No comments:

Post a Comment