Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2018

15 yr anniversary gift for customers - Last week of the old catalogue - summer events

     On May 29th 2018 I celebrate 15 years as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  I would like to give my customers a gift.  Contact me to receive your gift of 15 sheets of cardstock and if you put in an order this week, I'll add an extra gift or 2.  If you want to send me a card for my anniversary, I would love that.  I love Stampin' Up and have had a wonderful time crafting, making new friends and occasionally teaching the craft to others in their home.  I would like to continue doing this and share the craft and Stampin' Up with new people and their friends.  If you would like to host a party or just do a craft session with me, let me know. 
      The old catalogs will only be relevant for products for one more week. The new one will go live on June 1st!  Contact me if you live in the United States and don't have a Stampin' Up demonstrator or if you are my customer and would like a new catalog to have.  If you're local to me, I'll make a plan to bring you the new catalog, if you're not and want one, I'll send you one.  If you need inspiration, I've got some old catalogs that have lots of ideas in them that can be revamped using new products.
     In regards to summer events, the calendar is started!  I have been asked to do a monthly event at Rolling Thunder Roadhouse.  It will be a consistent 2nd Wednesday of the month from 9am-12pm in the Airstream at Rolling Thunder.  Cost will be $10 and will be for 2 cards and a non-alcoholic drink from Rolling Thunder.  Then you can order lunch thru Roger for after you make your cards.  I will be highlighting new products from the new catalog and at least one of the cards will have a patriotic theme.  For June, the other will be appropriate for a Father's Day card.  Contact me now to let me know you will be there so I have enough prepared supplies for you. 
      I will also continue to do my monthly class at Lakeline Oaks Retirement center.  I'm also open for more events.  If the kids want to do a craft party or you and your friends want to find your creative side and make some cards to send to family and friends or to say thank you to those who help you through the summer.
     On another note, the Paper Pumpkin subscription kit for June will be a neat new experience.  It will coordinate with a new Suite of products in the new catalog!  Since you don't have the new catalog yet, you won't know the suite.  But I know it's going to be quite an exciting suite that you can then purchase more products and make more projects with the combination of Paper Pumpkin and Stampin' Up products.  If you already are a subscriber, awesome, don't pause it, if you aren't yet a subscriber, click here to subscribe.

Stampin' Over the Rainbow,
Tracey Gouraud

No comments:

Post a Comment