Followers

Friday, March 2, 2018

Thank Goodness it's Friday! It's Networking Day!

Today is Friday and it's the first Friday of the month.  That means I get to have breakfast with my sister and then I go to a networking meeting at Twin Creeks Country Club to share and net work with other business people to see what businesses can help me and how I and my business can help them.  Next month I'll be teaching them how to make a mother's day card so they will have a homemade card to give to their moms.  We all know moms love things that their kids make for them.
Today I also continue with the 40 days of sending cards to people.  I started this on the day after Valentine's Day and the only day I've missed actually sending or handing a card to someone was last Sunday and I handed a bunch of cards out the day earlier at a women's retreat.

Today's card was a card front I received back in 2004 for a new catalog swap. I cut a little off each side and added a card base to it to be able to send it to a cousin who lives in a cold state.  Hopefully she will enjoy it and reuse it to send and let someone else enjoy.

card remake

Today's blog is from a new platform, so if it looks different, let me know and the learning curve will continue.  As always, if you don't have a demonstrator and live in the United States and would like to purchase Stampin' Up supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator.  My website is http://traceygouraud.stampinup.net.


Stampin' Over the Rainbow,
Tracey Gouraud

No comments:

Post a Comment