Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Time to make those Thank You cards!

       Time to make those thank you cards!  Now that all the presents have been unwrapped and some playing/reading/wearng has happened, you need to sit down and write some thank you notes.  But wait!  Wouldn't it be even more meaningful if those Thank You cards were ones you made?  Oh, I know what you're saying..."Tracey, I don't know how to make cards."  But my answer to you is, "I can teach you and it's very #simplestamping."  Here is one that anyone can do in 2 minutes or less!


Thank_you_painted_glass_make_and_take_for_give_back_to_the_world

I have the supplies, I can talk you thru the first one and you'll be cranking them out in no time.  You'll even have fun doing it!  You might even want to change one thing to make it personal from you.  You can do that!  Contact me to schedule your FREE card making session.  You won't regret it.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment