Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Monthly Card Club interest needs more customers

       I have received a new customer who would like to do a monthly card club where a minimum of 5 customers commit to a minimum of 5 months and to spend a minimum of $30 per month on an order.  Each club member would have a turn being the hostess and getting the hostess rewards.  I need at least 3 more people interested in this type of event.  Please Email me with subject of: Yes to monthly Card Club.

     I had a great first team meeting with my 2 downlines Wednesday night.  #StampinUp30.  We enjoyed swaps and a make and take. 


I look forward to having more team members join this team of mine and to have more swaps to get more ideas.  I will be attending OnStage next month to meet other demonstrators and see new products and get more swap ideas and celebrate having been a demonstrator for 15 years and Stampin' Up celebrating 30 years.  If you're interested in getting a discount of at least 20% and having more fun, email me with the subject line of: I want to get the discount.

Let's have fun stamping together,
Tracey Gouraud – Your Stampin’ Up demo
(512) 845-6229




No comments:

Post a Comment