Followers

Friday, July 13, 2018

Try a kit for half off first kit and help me earn a prize

Have you heard about the Paper Pumpkin kits?  If you haven't tried it yet, now is your chance!  Subscribe now using the code: BLOOM0818 and your first kit is HALF OFF!


If you want to do more stamping than with a Paper Pumpking kit, consider checking out my website: my web site.  And if you like designer paper, here is the sale for you:

If you want to do even more stamping and want to get the best discount ever, consider joining my team as a demonstrator.  Now is the time to join because when you join now, you get a FREE set of 10 new ink pads of any family of colors you choose!




Please help me to reach some new goals and have some fun yourself.  Have a great crafty time and contact me to put in an order or join my team.

Stampin' thru life,
Tracey Gouraud

No comments:

Post a Comment